Thursday, August 7, 2008

Running Begins With Walking

Hebrews 12:1 says, Therefore, since I am surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let me throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let me run with perseverance the race marked out for me.....Last night at Bible Study, after months of feeling like I have been free falling, I had a break through. Praise God! God showed me that I do have a great cloud of witnesses to help me here on this earth. I have been around and around and around and around again this mountain of unhealthy but last night I finally feel like I can run through that darn hill and get to the other side. I know it is not going to be an easy journey but I'm relying on God's strength and know it will make the journey bearable and worth the race. I am excited to see what He has in store for me on the other side!!! My goal this week is to walk, okay lets be real, crawl 3 times. I just have to remind myself that I have to crawl before I can stand, stand before I can walk and walk before I can run.

No comments: