Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Third Times a Charm???

Last night Marc, my dog Sandy and I went to the park t walk. I have to tell you that I was dreading it because I had hurt my back at work and didn't know how walking would affect it. I have to say that Sandy had a great time but I on the other hand did not. I could only get the old body to walk 20 minutes. Even then I had to stop twice and stretch my back. Turning over in bed last night was sure a task too!!! I'm at work now but sitting isn't helping. I need to go to the chiropractor but at this point I don't want anyone touching my back. I know the old saying "no pain no gain" but this is much worse than just being sore. I'm sure this is a scheme for the "evil one" to throw me off course so please if you read this say a little prayer for healing for me and that I won't get discouraged and give up (again).

Also to my girls, Kristen and Shaya, who start their first days of school. Just remember that you may be the only "Christ" these kids see....

No comments: