Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Back Home

**Reason for not posting yesterday.....Yesterday was spent traveling to Barnes Retina Institute to get my checkup. Needless to say after the testing, I don't see very well for the rest of the day. No being on the computer or reading or this was really sad, no being outside (and yesterday was so beautiful). My eyes got a clean bill of health, will I shouldn't say that b/c they aren't healthy but there hasn't been any changes...Thank God!!!

Walking with Jesus: Jesus Returns to Capermaum
Mark 2:1-12 Jesus heals a paralytic brought to Him by the man's friends

Jesus had returned back home to Capermaum and word got out that he was there. The Bible says a crowd gathered, jamming the entrance so no one could get in or out to listen to Jesus teach the Word. How cool is it that this man had four friends who would stop at nothing to get him to Jesus. It's sad in this era of e-mail, online shopping and test messaging. we seem more detached than ever before from our family, friends, and neighbors. I wonder if today people would take the time to get "their friend" to where Jesus is? A better question is, would I take the time? I need to support and I need the support of my friends and family. Overcoming problems and celebrating blessings is always easier with support from others. I am so thankful for the people who have supported me as I start this long journey of getting healthy. Your kind words and encouragement means the world to me....

Keep walking with Jesus.....

No comments: